- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Minced chives, optional
- Scrub and pierce sweet potatoes with a fork; place on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 6-8 minutes or just until tender, turning once.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine cheese, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Refrigerate until serving.
- Slice potatoes into 1/2-in.-thick rounds; brush both sides with oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 4-5 minutes on each side or until browned. Serve with spread. If desired, sprinkle with chives. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Sweet Potatoes with Gorgonzola Spread in Grill It Bookazine 2016, pn
Reviews for Grilled Sweet Potatoes with Gorgonzola Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review