"Since we have plenty of fresh sweet corn available in our area, we use this recipe often in summer," writes Connie Lou Hollister of Lake Odessa, Michigan. "Parsley, chili powder and cumin accent the corn's just-picked flavor."
Recommended: 22 Ways to Eat Corn on the Cob This Summer
- 8 large ears sweet corn in husk
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 to 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Carefully peel back husks from corn to within 1 in. of bottom; remove silk. Combine remaining ingredients; spread over corn. Rewrap corn in husks and secure with kitchen string. Place in a large kettle; cover with cold water. Soak for 20 minutes; drain.
- Grill corn, covered, over medium heat, for 25-30 minutes or until tender, turning often. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Sweet Corn in Quick Cooking July/August 1998, p19
Reviews for Grilled Sweet Corn
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review