Grilled Sweet Corn Recipe
"Since we have plenty of fresh sweet corn available in our area, we use this recipe often in summer," writes Connie Lou Hollister of Lake Odessa, Michigan. "Parsley, chili powder and cumin accent the corn's just-picked flavor."
- 8 large ears sweet corn in husks
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 to 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1. Place corn in a stockpot; cover with cold water. Soak 20 minutes; drain. Carefully peel back corn husks to within 1 in. of bottoms; remove silk. Mix remaining ingredients; spread over corn. Rewrap corn in husks; secure with kitchen string.
- 2. Grill corn, covered, over medium heat until tender, 25-30 minutes, turning often. Cut string and peel back husks. Yield: 8 servings.
1 ear of corn: 201 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 345mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Grilled Sweet Corn
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC