- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1-1/4 pounds lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 5 whole wheat hamburger buns, split
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. Shape into 10 thin patties. Spoon red pepper and cheese onto center of five patties; top with remaining patties and press edges firmly to seal.
- Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165° and juices run clear. Serve on buns. Yield: 5 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Grilled Stuffed Turkey Burgers
Sort By :
"These were just.OK for me. I thought they could use more flavor and were a bit dry."
"We make these every couple of weeks! Everyone LOVES them and there are never any leftover. From someone who does NOT like peppers at all, I think it's a great way to sneak them in. If nothing else, it's gives my kids a taste of something they normally wouldn't get. Great recipe!"
"Picky family, and they all- with the exception of one who picked the peppers out- LOVED it!! I thought it was so easy, and doens't even really need any condiments. This has been added to the menu, and we eat it about once a month!"
"These were pretty good. I don't think they needed the red pepper. I think more cheese in the middle would have been great."
"These are go GOOD!! Even heated up as a leftover!!"