- Drain and discard marinade. Open tenderloins so they lie flat; spread
- stuffing down the center of each. Close tenderloins; tie at
- 1-1/2-in. intervals with kitchen string.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat. Moisten a paper towel with cooking
- oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill
- pork, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 25-40 minutes or
- until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before
- slicing. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 296 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 678 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 27 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.