- thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 14 in. square); cut three slits
- in foil. Place meat loaf on foil; place on the grill rack over drip
- Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 35 minutes. Combine
- sauce ingredients; brush over loaf. Grill 15-20 minutes longer or
- until meat is no longer pink and a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Let stand for 15 minutes before slicing. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 266 calories, 14 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 96 mg cholesterol, 434 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.