Get ready to experience another side of stone fruits. Hot off the grill, this late-summer dessert practically melts in your mouth. —Sonya Labbe, West Hollywood, California
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 medium peaches, peeled and halved
- 2 medium nectarines, peeled and halved
- 2 medium plums, peeled and halved
- In a small saucepan, combine vinegar and brown sugar. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by half.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill peaches, nectarines and plums, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until tender.
- Slice fruits; arrange on a serving plate. Drizzle with sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Stone Fruits with Balsamic Syrup in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes Annual 2014
Reviews for Grilled Stone Fruits with Balsamic Syrup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review