Summer is the time we enjoy grilling and adding fresh fruit to our menu, and this smoky-sweet salad is the best of both worlds! I like to marinate the fruit for extra flavor before I grill them. —Nancy Heishman, Las Vegas, Nevada
Recommended: The 75 Best Ways to Enjoy Farmer's Market Peaches
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- 2 peeled peaches, pitted and halved
- 3 medium plums, pitted and halved
- 4 apricots, pitted and halved
- 1/4 fresh pineapple, cut into 4 slices
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 6 ounces fresh baby arugula
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a large shallow bowl, whisk together 3 tablespoons lemon juice, melted butter and mint. Add fruit; marinate 30 minutes, turning once. Drain, reserving marinade.
- Grill fruit, covered, on a greased grill rack over medium-high direct heat 4-6 minutes. Turn; brush with reserved marinade. Grill, uncovered, brushing again, until fruit is tender but not mushy, 4-6 more minutes. Remove from heat; cool 5-10 minutes. When cool enough to handle, cut fruit into quarters.
- Whisk together olive oil, honey, kosher salt, allspice and remaining lemon juice. Drizzle half the dressing over arugula, tossing until well coated; place arugula on a large serving platter. Add grilled fruit; drizzle with remaining dressing. Sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Stone Fruit Salad in Taste of Home June/July 2017
Reviews for Grilled Stone Fruit Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review