- tomatoes in a 13x9-in. dish; pour beer mixture over top. Cover and
- refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, mix rub seasonings; rub over steaks. Grill steaks,
- covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 8-10 minutes on
- each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a
- thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done,
- 170°). Let stand 5 minutes before cutting each steak into
- Place steaks on a platter. Top with tomatoes; drizzle with any
- remaining beer mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 4 ounces cooked beef with 3 tomato slices equals 321 calories, 17 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 61 mg cholesterol, 962 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 34 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.