Grilled Steak Tossed Salad Recipe
- 4 cups Italian-blend salad greens
- 1/2 pound cooked beef sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 4 tomato wedges
- 1/2 cup fresh whole kernel corn
- 1/3 cup prepared balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup shredded Romano cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, steak, tomato wedges and corn. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat; sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 310 calories, 14g fat (4g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 489mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 4g fiber), 27g protein
Reviews for Grilled Steak Tossed Salad
"Easy, healthy summer salad, with only 6 ingredients. I substituted London broil for the sirloin, as it's cheaper (I cook for 4), and it came out great. However, I forgot to season the meat, so remember to do that."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.