Grilled Steak Tossed Salad Recipe
- 4 cups Italian-blend salad greens
- 1/2 pound cooked beef sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 4 tomato wedges
- 1/2 cup fresh whole kernel corn
- 1/3 cup prepared balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup shredded Romano cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, steak, tomato wedges and corn. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat; sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 310 calories, 14g fat (4g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 489mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 4g fiber), 27g protein.
Reviews for Grilled Steak Tossed Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.