“My grandmother gave me this recipe—it’s great for those hot summer nights and takes only a few minutes to make," says Warren Paulson of Mesa, Arizona.
- 4 cups Italian-blend salad greens
- 1/2 pound cooked beef sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 4 tomato wedges
- 1/2 cup fresh whole kernel corn
- 1/3 cup prepared balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup shredded Romano cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, steak, tomato wedges and corn. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat; sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Steak Tossed Salad in Simple & Delicious July/August 2008, p31
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Grilled Steak Tossed Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review