- 4 cups Italian-blend salad greens
- 1/2 pound cooked beef sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 4 tomato wedges
- 1/2 cup fresh whole kernel corn
- 1/3 cup prepared balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup shredded Romano cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, steak, tomato wedges and corn. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat; sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Grilled Steak Tossed Salad
Sort By :
Easy, healthy summer salad, with only 6 ingredients. I substituted London broil for the sirloin, as it's cheaper (I cook for 4), and it came out great. However, I forgot to season the meat, so remember to do that.