Grilled Steak Bruschetta Salad for 2 Recipe
Fire up the grill for this tasty salad. The meat will be done in a snap, leaving you more time to enjoy the summer evening. —Devon Delaney, Princeton, New Jersey
- 1/2 pound beef tenderloin steaks (1 inch thick)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 slices Italian bread (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 cup fresh arugula or fresh baby spinach
- 1/3 cup bruschetta topping
- 1/3 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1. Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Let stand for 5 minutes.
- 2. Grill bread, covered, for 1-2 minutes on each side or until toasted; place on salad plates.
- 3. Thinly slice steak; arrange over toast. Top with arugula and bruschetta topping; sprinkle with cheese if desired. Drizzle with dressing. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 460 calories, 31g fat (7g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 1183mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 28g protein.
Reviews for Grilled Steak Bruschetta Salad for 2
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC