During a family picnic, we added jalapenos and hot pepper sauce to our homegrown corn. Now we spice up the ears every chance we get. —Bernadette Walker, Waco, Texas
Featured In: 26 Favorite Camping Recipes
- 4 large ears sweet corn, husks removed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/4 cup chopped seeded jalapeno peppers
- Place each ear of corn on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18x12 in.). Combine butter, thyme, hot pepper sauce and bouillon granules. Brush over corn; sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon jalapenos. Seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat until corn is tender, about 15-20 minutes. Open carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Spicy Corn on the Cob in Taste of Home June/July 2016, p38
Reviews for Grilled Spicy Corn on the Cob
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review