Recipe provided by Better Than Bouillon.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Better Than Bouillon® Roasted Beef Base
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1-1/4 pounds beef flat iron or top sirloin steak
- Minced fresh cilantro and lime wedges, optional
- Mix first nine ingredients; rub over both sides of beef. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°), 5-7 minutes per side. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. If desired, sprinkle with cilantro and serve with lime wedges. Yield: 4 servings
Originally published as Grilled Southwest Flat Iron Steak in Better Than Bouillon 2017
Reviews for Grilled Southwest Flat Iron Steak
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review