- 12 slices sourdough bread
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 12 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- On six slices of bread, layer cheese and turkey; sprinkle with garlic powder. Top with ham, bacon and remaining bread.
- Spread butter over the top and bottom of each sandwich. Cook on an indoor grill or panini maker for 3-4 minutes or until bread is toasted and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Sourdough Clubs in Quick Cooking January/February 2006, p20
Reviews for Grilled Sourdough Clubs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 23, 2011