Grilled Sourdough Clubs Recipe
- 12 slices sourdough bread
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- On six slices of bread, layer cheese and turkey; sprinkle with garlic powder. Top with ham, bacon and remaining bread.
- Spread butter over the top and bottom of each sandwich. Cook on an indoor grill or panini maker for 3-4 minutes or until bread is toasted and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Grilled Sourdough Clubs
Sort By :
"This was delicious and easy. I cooked them on my George Foreman grill, but the next day made one for lunch just in a skillet like a grilled cheese sandwich. I used Provolone. I didn't care for the garlic. Adding a slice of tomato is yummy, too. I will definitely make these again."
"This sandwich was excellent. I was really excited to try this so I went out and bought a panini maker. Definitely worth it, I'm sure I will use it over and over and it was easy to clean as well."