Grilled Sole with Nectarines Recipe
- 4 sole fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 medium nectarines, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon or 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- 1. Place each fillet on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 12 in.). Arrange nectarines around the fillets. Sprinkle with green onions, tarragon, salt, pepper and butter. Fold foil around fish and seal tightly.
- 2. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 7-8 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
One serving equals 201 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 296 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 33 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1/2 fruit.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.