Grilled Sole with Nectarines Recipe
"I found this recipe years ago and adapted it to suit my family's tastes," notes Mary Rhoden from Waldport, Oregon. "We enjoy the delicate herb flavor of this grilled fish."
- 4 sole fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 medium nectarines, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon or 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- Place each fillet on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 12 in.). Arrange nectarines around the fillets. Sprinkle with green onions, tarragon, salt, pepper and butter. Fold foil around fish and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 7-8 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Sole with Nectarines in Light & Tasty June/July 2002, p44
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Grilled Sole with Nectarines(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Grilled Fish >
- Grilled Fruit >
- Grilled Peaches >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >