Grilled Sirloin Steaks
Our Test Kitchen treats these tender steaks to a buttery topping that’s mixed with garlic, parsley and cumin. Delicious!
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless beef petite sirloin steaks (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Combine mustard and pepper; rub over both sides of steaks. Grill,
- covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-5
- minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for
- medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°;
- well-done, 170°).
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, parsley, garlic and cumin. Serve
- with steaks. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 steak with 1 tablespoon butter mixture equals 283 calories, 18 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 110 mg cholesterol, 227 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 28 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.