Grilled Sirloin Steaks Recipe
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless beef petite sirloin steaks (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1. Combine mustard and pepper; rub over both sides of steaks. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°).
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the butter, parsley, garlic and cumin. Serve with steaks. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 283 calories, 18g fat (10g saturated fat), 110mg cholesterol, 227mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 28g protein.
Reviews for Grilled Sirloin Steaks
"We (eight of us) had these for lunch today. The vote was that it was different for a change and we all would prepare it again; but not frequently. Several of us thought that a pinch of horseradish would have added something to the butter 'saute'. Oh, we did double the recipie...four men and four women. Thanks for the many variants for beef! PastorB and friends."
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.