Grilled Sirloin Steak Recipe
Once you taste this delectable steak - a cookout favorite for my family - you'll think of it time and time again. The marinade gives it savory seasoning, plus it tenderizes the meat. -Diann Mallehan, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 beef top sirloin steak (about 3 pounds and 2 inches thick)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients; add beef. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard the marinade. Prepare grill for indirect heat. Grill steak, covered, over indirect medium heat or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Sirloin Steak in Taste of Home August/September 2002, p33
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Grilled Sirloin Steak(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- BBQ Beef Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Beef Recipes >
- Grilled Steak Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >