Grilled Sirloin Roast Recipe
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 4-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1-1/4 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 beef sirloin tip roast (3 pounds)
- 1 pound fresh baby carrots
- 2 medium tomatoes, quartered
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the flour, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, 1 teaspoon salt and mustard until smooth; set aside. Sprinkle pepper and remaining salt over roast.
- 2. Grill roast over medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until browned on all sides. Transfer to a heavy-duty 13-in. x 9-in. disposable foil pan. Pour reserved sauce over roast. Top with the carrots, tomatoes and onion. Cover pan with foil.
- 3. Grill over indirect medium heat for 3 to 3-1/2 hours or until meat is tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 284 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 90 mg cholesterol, 792 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 34 g protein.
Reviews for Grilled Sirloin Roast
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.