Peaches, peach preserves and peach salsa shine in these beef kabobs with a classic blend of hot and sweet flavors. — Beth Royals, Richmond, Virginia
- 3 tablespoons peach preserves
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1 beef top sirloin steak (1-1/2 pounds), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 medium peaches, cut into sixths
- 1-1/2 cups peach salsa
- In a small bowl, mix preserves and jalapeno. Season beef with salt and pepper. Alternately thread beef and peaches onto six metal or soaked wooden skewers.
- Place kabobs on greased grill rack. Grill kabobs, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 6-8 minutes or until beef reaches desired doneness, turning occasionally. Remove from grill; brush with preserves mixture. Serve with salsa. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Sirloin Kabobs with Peach Salsa in Taste of Home June/July 2013
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Grilled Sirloin Kabobs with Peach Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review