- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 3/4 teaspoon Sriracha Asian hot chili sauce or 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 45 uncooked large shrimp (about 1-1/2 pounds), peeled and deveined
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, chili sauce, green onion and Sriracha. Sprinkle shrimp with salt and pepper. Thread three shrimp onto each of 15 metal or soaked wooden skewers.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly. Grill shrimp, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 3-4 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink. Serve with sauce. Yield: 15 servings (1/3 cup sauce).
Originally published as Grilled Shrimp with Spicy-Sweet Sauce in Simple & Delicious December/January 2014
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Grilled Shrimp with Spicy-Sweet Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 18, 2014
Awesome - I will make this one again.
Reviewed Nov. 10, 2013
This was very good, quick and easy