- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 3/4 teaspoon Sriracha Asian hot chili sauce or 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 45 uncooked large shrimp (about 1-1/2 pounds), peeled and deveined
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, chili sauce, green onion and Sriracha. Sprinkle shrimp with salt and pepper. Thread three shrimp onto each of 15 metal or soaked wooden skewers.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly. Grill shrimp, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 3-4 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink. Serve with sauce. Yield: 15 servings (1/3 cup sauce).
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now
Reviews for Grilled Shrimp with Spicy-Sweet Sauce
Sort By :
Awesome - I will make this one again.
This was very good, quick and easy