Grilled Shrimp with Apricot Sauce Recipe
Succulent shrimp get a flavor boost from the sweet-hot sauce. Served on skewers, they make a fabulous addition to a summer menu. —Carole Resnick, Cleveland, Ohio
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons apricot nectar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chipotle powder
- 12 uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 slices Canadian bacon, halved
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the preserves, apricot nectar and chipotle powder. Chill until serving.
- 2. Thread shrimp and bacon onto four metal or soaked wooden skewers. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, turning once. Serve with sauce. Yield: 4 skewers (2/3 cup sauce).
1 skewer with about 2 tablespoons sauce equals 208 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 80 mg cholesterol, 613 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 17 g protein.
Reviews for Grilled Shrimp with Apricot Sauce
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC