Grilled Shrimp with Apricot Sauce for 2
Succulent, bacon-wrapped shrimp get a flavor boost from the sweet-hot sauce. Served on skewers, they make a fabulous addition to a summer menu. —Carole Resnick, Cleveland, Ohio
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon apricot nectar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground chipotle powder
- 6 uncooked Daily Chef Uncooked Jumbo Shrimp, peeled and deveined
Create an impressive party platter with Daily Chef Shrimp.
Learn More >
- 3 slices Canadian bacon, halved
- In a small bowl, combine the preserves, apricot nectar and chipotle
- powder. Chill until serving.
- Thread shrimp and bacon onto two metal or soaked wooden skewers.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or
- until shrimp turn pink. Serve with sauce. Yield: 2 skewers (2/3 cup
Nutritional Facts: 1 skewer with about 2 tablespons sauce equals 208 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 80 mg cholesterol, 613 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 17 g protein.