Succulent shrimp get a boost of flavor from the bacon and sweet hot sauce. Served on skewers, they make a fabulous addition to a summer menu. —Carole Resnick, Cleveland, Ohio
Featured In: 28 Romantic Dinners for Valentines Day (or Any Day!)
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon apricot nectar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground chipotle powder
- 6 uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 slices Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon, halved
- In a small bowl, combine the preserves, apricot nectar and chipotle powder. Chill until serving.
- Thread shrimp and bacon onto two metal or soaked wooden skewers. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink. Serve with sauce. Yield: 2 skewers (2/3 cup sauce).
Originally published as Grilled Shrimp with Apricot Sauce for 2 in Taste of Home
Reviews for Grilled Shrimp with Apricot Sauce for 2
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review