Grilled Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds uncooked jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Hot cooked jasmine rice
- Minced fresh parsley
- In a large bowl, whisk the first five ingredients. Add shrimp; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, 30 minutes.
- Thread shrimp onto six metal or soaked wooden skewers. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 6-8 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, turning once. Serve with rice; sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Grilled Shrimp Scampi(7)
Sort By :
I absolutely love shrimp and I try lots of recipes using shrimp. This recipe was easy-to-make and delicious. I read the other reviews and eliminated the salt also.
I made this yesterday for the 2nd time. It is absolutely delish. The only thing I would change is to either use less salt or eliminate it altogether. Great recipe!
I liked this recipe a lot! I used smaller shrimp and a little less of it in order to save money. It was very good, but I definitely need to add a side dish if I go that route again.
This was great and came together so easily. Will definitely make again!
Excellent! I was skeptical it would taste like scampi from the grill, but it does! Just the right amount of garlic. We loved it!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Seafood >
- Grilled Shrimp >
- Grilled Shrimp Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >