- wooden skewers. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with
- cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for
- 2-3 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink. Place shrimp on
- lettuce leaves; top with salsa and roll up. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 wraps equals 173 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 138 mg cholesterol, 609 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 21 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1/2 fruit, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.