Grilled Sesame Chicken Recipe
Chicken gets a lovely treatment from a soy marinade and basting sauce in this recipe from Catherine Allan of Twin Falls, Idaho. "The flavor you get from grilling really says summer," she notes. Enjoy some chicken for dinner and use the extra in the two recipes that follow.
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup white grape juice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh gingerroot
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 12 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first nine ingredients. Remove 1/2 cup for basting; cover and refrigerate. Add chicken to the bags; seal and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 6-8 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade from chicken. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170° , basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Yield: 6 servings plus 6 leftover chicken breast halves.
Originally published as Grilled Sesame Chicken in Quick Cooking July/August 2003, p34
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Grilled Sesame Chicken(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- BBQ Chicken Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Chicken Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >