Grilled Seasoned Shrimp Recipe
A marinade using balsamic vinegar, lemon juice and Italian dressing boosts the flavor of these tender shrimp. Diane Harrison of Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania serves the delightful bites chilled.
- 1-1/2 pounds uncooked Daily Chef Uncooked Jumbo Shrimp
- 1 small red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and coarsely ground pepper to taste, optional
- Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact if desired. Coat a grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill.
- Grill shrimp, covered, over indirect medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink. Cool; cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the remaining ingredients; add shrimp. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Seasoned Shrimp in Taste of Home June/July 2004, p61
Reviews for Grilled Seasoned Shrimp(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 30, 2010
This was good as a shrimp cocktail type recipe...not as flavorful as the ingredients would leave you to believe.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Grilled Appetizers >
- Grilled Seafood >
- Grilled Shrimp >
- Grilled Shrimp Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Quick Appetizers >
- Quick Finger Food Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >