Grilled Sausage with Apricot Mustard Glaze
Recipe provided by Smucker's®
8 ServingsReady In Time 20 minutes
- 1 lb. smoked pork sausage
- 1 cup Smucker's® Apricot Preserves
- 8 tbsps. coarse-grained or Dijon mustard
- Heat broiler or outdoor grill. Combine preserves and mustard in small
- bowl; set aside. Cut pork sausage into two-inch pieces. Place
- sausage pieces on a tray under broiler or on grill.
- Cook 4 minutes; turn over and cook an additional 4 minutes. Remove
- from broiler or grill. Dip each piece in apricot mustard glaze;
- return to broiler or grill and cook an additional 2 minutes until
- lightly browned.
- Serve with toothpicks and additional apricot mustard glaze for
- dipping. Yield: 8 servings.