Grilled Salmon Recipe
- 2 salmon fillets (about 1 pound each)
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place salmon in shallow dish. Combine the remaining ingredients. Set aside 1/4 cup for basting; pour the remaining marinade over salmon. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 2. Drain, discarding marinade. Grill salmon over medium heat, skin side down, for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Baste occasionally with reserved marinade. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Grilled Salmon
"My husband said this was the best fish he ever had! Will try the suggestion of extra dressing and make salmon salad!!"
"As another rater stated, I also put the fillets on foil on the grill. Since I grow chives and had them on hand, I used them in place of the green onions, but that was the only ingredient change I made. Great recipe!"
"I've been making this recipe since it was published in 1995. It is always a huge hit and so quick & easy to prepare."
"This recipe was simple and delicious! I followed the ingredients exactly,except I put the fillets on foil and made a rim around them. Then, grilled the salmon for about 20 minutes,it was perfect and moist! love this recipe!!!!"
"Until now I was always drying out my fish on the grill. This one turned out moist and yum."
"My granddaughter fixed this for Mothers Day and it is absolutely the best salmon I have ever eaten and I am a great fan of salmon!!"
"Absolutely delicious! My children actually ate this meal and raved about it. I have been making extra marinade because my family loves to use it as a salad dressing."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.