We love to cook on the grill at our house. I've used this flavorful salmon recipe several times and we always enjoy it. The parsley, rosemary and green onions help make the tender fillets a tempting main dish that looks impressive.
-Monell Nuckols, Carpinteria, California
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 15 min.
- 2 salmon fillets (about 1 pound each)
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place salmon in shallow dish. Combine the remaining ingredients. Set
- aside 1/4 cup for basting; pour the remaining marinade over salmon.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Drain, discarding marinade. Grill salmon over medium heat, skin side
- down, for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Baste occasionally with reserved marinade. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.