We eat fish on Fridays, so I like to experiment with different types. I pulled salmon, spinach and avocado from the fridge for these wraps. My kids loved them, and I love them, too, because they're delicious and they contain all four food groups right in one handheld meal. —Jennifer Krey, Clarence, New York
Recommended: 30 Grilled Recipes Ready in 30 Minutes
- 1 pound salmon fillet (about 1 inch thick)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup salsa verde
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
- Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper; place on an oiled grill rack over medium heat, skin side down. Grill, covered, 8-10 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork.
- Remove from grill. Break salmon into bite-size pieces, removing skin if desired. Toss gently with salsa; serve in tortillas. Top with remaining ingredients. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Salmon Wraps in Simple & Delicious August/September 2016
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Grilled Salmon Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 1, 2017
"Loved the fresh flavors of these wraps. My husband ate 2 of them he liked them that much. All the flavors worked very well together."