We eat fish on Fridays, so I like to experiment with different types. I pulled salmon, spinach and avocado from the fridge for these wraps. My kids loved them, and I love them, too, because they're delicious and they contain all four food groups right in one handheld meal. —Jennifer Krey, Clarence, New York
- 1 pound salmon fillet (about 1 inch thick)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup salsa verde
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
- Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper; place on an oiled grill rack over medium heat, skin side down. Grill, covered, 8-10 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork.
- Remove from grill. Break salmon into bite-size pieces, removing skin if desired. Toss gently with salsa; serve in tortillas. Top with remaining ingredients. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Salmon Wraps in Simple & Delicious August/September 2016
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Grilled Salmon Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review