- refrigerate for 30 minutes, turning occasionally. Meanwhile, in a
- small bowl, combine tartar sauce ingredients; refrigerate until
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper
- towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon
- skin side down on grill rack.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat or 4 in. from the heat for 8-10
- minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with tartar
- sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 fillet with 2 tablespoons sauce equals 426 calories, 31 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 109 mg cholesterol, 641 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 29 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.