Grilled Salmon with Nectarines Recipe
- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 medium nectarines, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1. Sprinkle salmon with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Place on an oiled grill, skin side down. Grill, covered, over medium heat 8-10 minutes or until fish just begins to flakes easily with a fork.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix honey, lemon juice, oil and remaining salt. Stir in nectarines and basil. Serve with salmon. Yield: 4 servings.
1 fillet with 1/3 cup nectarines: 307 calories, 16g fat (3g saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 507mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 2g fiber), 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat, 1 fruit.
Reviews for Grilled Salmon with Nectarines
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.