Kerin Benjamin, Citrus Heights, California relates that her family (including two small children), liked this recipe so well, she made it for a potluck the very next day. "Everyone raved about it there, too, even people who aren't particularly fond of fish," she says.
- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 medium nectarines, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- Sprinkle salmon with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Place on an oiled grill, skin side down. Grill, covered, over medium heat 8-10 minutes or until fish just begins to flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix honey, lemon juice, oil and remaining salt. Stir in nectarines and basil. Serve with salmon. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Salmon with Nectarines in Light & Tasty August/September 2006, p57
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Grilled Salmon with Nectarines
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review