Grilled Salmon with Nectarines Recipe
Kerin Benjamin, Citrus Heights, California relates that her family (including two small children), liked this recipe so well, she made it for a potluck the very next day. "Everyone raved about it there, too, even people who aren't particularly fond of fish," she says.
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 3 medium nectarines, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, lemon juice, oil and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Stir in nectarines and basil; set aside.
- Rinse salmon and pat dry with paper towels. Sprinkle with pepper and remaining salt. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Place salmon, skin side down, on grill. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with nectarine mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Salmon with Nectarines in Light & Tasty August/September 2006, p57
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Grilled Salmon with Nectarines
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Grilled Fish >
- Grilled Fruit >
- Grilled Peaches >
- Grilled Salmon >
- Grilled Salmon Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- July 4th Dinner >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Labor Day Main Dishes >
- Labor Day Recipes >