Grilled Salmon with Marmalade Dijon Glaze Recipe
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; set aside 1/4 cup. Brush remaining glaze over salmon.
- 2. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon skin side down on grill rack.
- 3. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally with remaining glaze. Yield: 4 servings.
1 fillet: 368 calories, 16g fat (3g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 493mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 0g fiber), 29g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 4 lean meat, 1 fat.
Reviews for Grilled Salmon with Marmalade Dijon Glaze
"this was easy to make and delicious, even my husband (who is not known for his diverse pallet) loved it."
"Best salmon we have made ourselves, and so simple! Thank you"
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.