Grilled Salmon with Marmalade Dijon Glaze Recipe
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; set aside 1/4 cup. Brush remaining glaze over salmon.
- 2. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon skin side down on grill rack.
- 3. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally with remaining glaze. Yield: 4 servings.
1 fillet equals 368 calories, 16 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 493 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 29 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1-1/2 fat.
Reviews for Grilled Salmon with Marmalade Dijon Glaze
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.