- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; set aside 1/4 cup. Brush remaining glaze over salmon.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon skin side down on grill rack.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally with remaining glaze. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Grilled Salmon with Marmalade Dijon Glaze
Sort By :
this was easy to make and delicious, even my husband (who is not known for his diverse pallet) loved it.
Best salmon we have made ourselves, and so simple! Thank you