- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; set aside 1/4 cup. Brush remaining glaze over salmon.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon skin side down on grill rack.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally with remaining glaze. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Salmon with Marmalade Dijon Glaze in Healthy Cooking October/November 2011, p49
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Grilled Salmon with Marmalade Dijon Glaze
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 20, 2012
"this was easy to make and delicious, even my husband (who is not known for his diverse pallet) loved it."
Reviewed Sep. 10, 2011
"Best salmon we have made ourselves, and so simple! Thank you"