This moist, tender salmon takes just a handful of ingredients and is pretty enough to serve guests. —Judy Grebetz, Racine, Wisconsin
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; set aside 1/4 cup. Brush remaining glaze over salmon.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon skin side down on grill rack.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally with remaining glaze. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Salmon with Marmalade Dijon Glaze in Healthy Cooking October/November 2011, p49
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Grilled Salmon with Marmalade Dijon Glaze
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review