Grilled Salmon with Garlic Mayo Recipe
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 8 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1. Combine 3 tablespoons oil and rosemary; drizzle over salmon. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small microwave-safe bowl, combine garlic and remaining oil. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 20-30 seconds or until softened; transfer to a blender. Add the remaining ingredients. Cover and process until blended. Serve with salmon. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 730 calories, 63g fat (10g saturated fat), 116mg cholesterol, 420mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 35g protein
Reviews for Grilled Salmon with Garlic Mayo
"Excellent! Perfect sauce for salmon."
"WONDERFUL recipe - and yes, very elegant. It is a great recipe for company."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.