This grilled salmon recipe is my stand-by for a quick, elegant mid-week dinner! —Donna Noel, Gray, Maine
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 8 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Combine 3 tablespoons oil and rosemary; drizzle over salmon. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a small microwave-safe bowl, combine garlic and remaining oil. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 20-30 seconds or until softened; transfer to a blender. Add the remaining ingredients. Cover and process until blended. Serve with salmon. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Salmon with Garlic Mayo in Taste of Home August/September 2009, p29
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Grilled Salmon with Garlic Mayo
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 11, 2011
"Excellent! Perfect sauce for salmon."
Reviewed Nov. 9, 2009
"WONDERFUL recipe - and yes, very elegant. It is a great recipe for company."