- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 8 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Combine 3 tablespoons oil and rosemary; drizzle over salmon. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a small microwave-safe bowl, combine garlic and remaining oil. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 20-30 seconds or until softened; transfer to a blender. Add the remaining ingredients. Cover and process until blended. Serve with salmon. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Grilled Salmon with Garlic Mayo
Sort By :
Excellent! Perfect sauce for salmon.
WONDERFUL recipe - and yes, very elegant. It is a great recipe for company.