This grilled salmon recipe is my stand-by for a quick, elegant mid-week dinner! —Donna Noel, Gray, Maine
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 8 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Combine 3 tablespoons oil and rosemary; drizzle over salmon. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a small microwave-safe bowl, combine garlic and remaining oil. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 20-30 seconds or until softened; transfer to a blender. Add the remaining ingredients. Cover and process until blended. Serve with salmon. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Salmon with Garlic Mayo in Taste of Home August/September 2009, p29
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Grilled Salmon with Garlic Mayo
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review