Grilled Salmon with Dill Sauce Recipe
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 6 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill or 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the ginger, cilantro, salt, pepper and cayenne; rub over fillets. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon skin side down on rack. Grill, covered, over high heat or broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 5-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients. Serve with salmon. Yield: 6 servings (3/4 cup sauce).
1 each: 235 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 72mg cholesterol, 455mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, trace fiber), 24g protein Diabetic Exchanges:3 lean meat, 1 fat
Reviews for Grilled Salmon with Dill Sauce
"My husband who is not a big fun of fish loves this."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.