“With its rich, fresh flavors, this fabulous recipe is perfect for an elegant meal or a family dinner,” says Chris Otis. “I’ll even use my grill in the middle of a cold New Canaan, Connecticut winter just to prepare it!”
Recommended: 42 Recipes to Boost Your Vitamin D
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 6 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill or 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- In a small bowl, combine the ginger, cilantro, salt, pepper and cayenne; rub over fillets. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon skin side down on rack. Grill, covered, over high heat or broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 5-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- In a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients. Serve with salmon. Yield: 6 servings (3/4 cup sauce).
Originally published as Grilled Salmon with Dill Sauce in Light & Tasty June/July 2007, p57
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Grilled Salmon with Dill Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 10, 2012
"My husband who is not a big fun of fish loves this."