Grilled Salmon with Creamy Tarragon Sauce Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 salmon fillet (1 pound)
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1. Spoon oil on both sides of salmon. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon, skin side down, on grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 2. For sauce, combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Serve with salmon. Yield: 4 servings.
4 ounce-weight: 265 calories, 15g fat (3g saturated fat), 76mg cholesterol, 130mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 25g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 fat.
Reviews for Grilled Salmon with Creamy Tarragon Sauce
"I have made this recipe for years and still today, it is without a doubt our favorite way to eat salmon. I add lots of green onions because we love the bite it adds. This is fabulous- so so very glad we tried this all those years ago!"