Joyce Turley of Slaughter, Kentucky accents succulent salmon with a zippy sauce featuring tarragon, green onions, lime juice and hot pepper sauce.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 salmon fillet (1 pound)
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Spoon oil on both sides of salmon. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon, skin side down, on grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- For sauce, combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Serve with salmon. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Salmon with Creamy Tarragon Sauce in Taste of Home June/July 2003, p13
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Grilled Salmon with Creamy Tarragon Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review