- 4 salmon fillets (1 lb.)
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- HEAT grill to medium heat.
- BRUSH both sides of fish with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill, skin-sides down, 10 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- MEANWHILE, cook cream cheese and milk in saucepan on medium heat 2 to 3 min. or until cream cheese is completely melted and sauce is well blended, stirring constantly. Stir in pesto.
- SERVE fish topped with sauce and parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Grilled Salmon with Creamy Pesto Sauce
Sort By :
The salmon was okay, and the "pesto sauce" was okay, but they were not good together. The sauce was way too rich. It reminded me of a spinach dip - it would be good a bit thinner with tortilla chips. The salmon would be better served with something lighter tasting - maybe a simple lemon butter sauce. Would not recommend or try again.