Grilled Salmon with Creamy Pesto Sauce Recipe
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Total: 20 min YIELD:4 servings
- 4 salmon fillets (1 lb.)
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1. HEAT grill to medium heat.
- 2. BRUSH both sides of fish with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill, skin-sides down, 10 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- 3. MEANWHILE, cook cream cheese and milk in saucepan on medium heat 2 to 3 min. or until cream cheese is completely melted and sauce is well blended, stirring constantly. Stir in pesto.
- 4. SERVE fish topped with sauce and parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 350 calories, 27 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 95 mg cholesterol, 400 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 24 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC