- 4 salmon fillets (1 lb.)
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- HEAT grill to medium heat.
- BRUSH both sides of fish with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill, skin-sides down, 10 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- MEANWHILE, cook cream cheese and milk in saucepan on medium heat 2 to 3 min. or until cream cheese is completely melted and sauce is well blended, stirring constantly. Stir in pesto.
- SERVE fish topped with sauce and parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Salmon with Creamy Pesto Sauce Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
Reviews for Grilled Salmon with Creamy Pesto Sauce(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review