Grilled Salmon with Cheese Sauce Recipe
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 4 teaspoons Greek seasoning
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 carton (6-1/2 ounces) garden vegetable cheese spread
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1. Thread the cherry tomatoes onto metal or soaked wooden skewers; set aside. Sprinkle Greek seasoning over salmon. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- 2. Grill salmon, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5 minutes. Turn and grill 7-9 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Meanwhile, grill tomatoes for 5-8 minutes, turning frequently.
- 3. In a microwave-safe dish, combine cheese spread and milk. Cook, uncovered, on high for 1 minute; stir until blended. Serve with salmon and tomatoes. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 224 calories, 18g fat (9g saturated fat), 89mg cholesterol, 1272mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein
Reviews for Grilled Salmon with Cheese Sauce
"I thought the salmon was delicious with just the Greek seasoning over Jasmine rice. I felt that the cheese sauce was way too heavy for my taste. By the way, this was the first time that I bought Greek seasoning. I purchased the Cavender's brand and LOVED IT. I sprinkled it over the tomato kabobs and over roasted asparagus that I served on the side. YUM"
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.