- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper
- towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon
- skin side down on grill rack.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until fish
- flakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally with reserved wine
- mixture. Serve with salsa. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 salmon fillet with 2/3 cup salsa equals 324 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 587 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 28 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.