Grilled Salmon with Black Bean Salsa Recipe
- 1/4 cup white wine or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, chopped
- 1/4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon canned chopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- In a small bowl, combine the wine, soy sauce and brown sugar. Set aside 2 tablespoons mixture for basting. Stir garlic into remaining mixture. Place in a large resealable plastic bag; add the salmon. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the salsa ingredients. Cover and chill until serving.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon skin side down on grill rack.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally with reserved wine mixture. Serve with salsa. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Grilled Salmon with Black Bean Salsa(9)
Sort By :
It was really really good. My husband loved it too, and it took 10-15 minutes to prepare. Instead of grilling the fish, I actually baked it and it turned out great. You don't have to cook a whole day to make an awesome fish dish :)
cooked the salmon on cedar planks. It was fantastic. Definitely making this again.
Didn't eat the salmon so I can only rate the salsa-which was absolutely delightful. I left out the grapes, only because I didn't have any, and added diced onion. We ate it as a side dish with hamburgers, but it was gone quickly as I caught family members dipping into the salsa throughout the day for a snack.
I used Snapper instead of Salmon. I also omitted the grapes but added chopped mango's and peaches to make this a sweeter salsa for the fish. Mix with wild rice for an excellant side dish also.
Family really liked the Black Bean Salsa.
More Recipe Collections
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Grilled Fish >
- Grilled Salmon >
- Grilled Salmon Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- July 4th Dinner >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Labor Day Main Dishes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Memorial Day Dinners >
- Memorial Day Recipes >